The thirty-third edition of the Showcase of the Immortals has come and gone. Was it good for you? Now that you’ve recovered (hopefully), we have a question for you.
So what was the best moment of Wrestlemania 33?
We're leaving that question to you, the Cagesiders. But there are rules and we will abide by them.
- First, especially if you're late to the thread, kindly use CTRL-F or CMD-F to search for a moment you intend to nominate before nominating it. Only the recs for the first nomination of a moment will count. Repeat nominations of the same moment's recs will not count.
- Now that we got that out of the way, here are the rules: only moments that occurred at Wrestlemania 33, which took place on Sunday, April 2, 2016, will count. That includes anything from the kickoff show and the main show itself.
- Also, there has to be some degree of evidence the moment happened, either a picture or a GIF or a video will do. (This may be hard due to WWE cracking down on such GIFs during their biggest shows, so if you can’t find it, that’s okay. But someone has to at least vouch for the moment happening.)
- Pre-match videos will not count. Backstage fallout videos will not count either.
- If your moment passes the smell test, then kindly do the following: subject box: write Nominate - your favorite Wrestlemania 33 moment here. Comment box: a pic, video, a link to said video or pic, SOMETHING. Don't be lazy. Seriously.
- See something you agree with? Give it a rec, that's how the countdown's made.
- As always, it's okay to disagree, it's not okay to flame. Respect the house rules.
- Nominations close two days from date and time of post, with the countdown to go up this Saturday. So don't just stand there, let's get to it.