WWE featured 10 total matches on the main card of WrestleMania 33 last night (Sun., April 2, 2017) from Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida.
The main card of this pay-per-view (PPV) lasted 5 hours, 10 minutes, and 41 seconds (5h 10m 41s). Here is a sorted list of the bell-to-bell times for the 10 matches that took place during this event:
- 25m 24s: Seth Rollins vs. Triple H
- 22m 58s: Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
- 20m 30s: Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles
- 16m 47s: Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens
- 12m 07s: Bayley vs. Sasha vs. Charlotte vs. Nia
- 11m 05s: Raw tag team fatal 4-way ladder match
- 10m 27s: Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton
- 9m 39s: Cena & Nikki vs. Miz & Maryse
- 5m 32s: SmackDown women’s championship match
- 4m 46s: Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar
These times add up to 2h 19m 15s, which is roughly 44.8% of the show. For comparison’s sake, the overall match time percentage for all WWE PPVs since the start of 2013 is 54.0%.
Raw’s six match times add up to 1h 33m 07s, compared to a sum of 46m 08s for the four match times from SmackDown. That’s very slightly more than a 2-to-1 ratio, which means Raw more than doubled SmackDown’s match time. 5 of the 6 longest matches of the night were from the red brand, while 3 of the 4 shortest matches of the night were from the blue brand.
Are you surprised by any of these results, Cagesiders? Do you think SmackDown Live deserved a better showing on the grandest stage?