Betting odds are up for the WWE Payback pay-per-view (PPV) scheduled for tomorrow night (Sun., April 30, 2017) at the SAP Center in San Jose, California and, as noted by the Wrestling Observer, there has been a big shift in those odds. The favorites are all so heavily favored it would indicate the so-called “smart money” has come in, meaning those who are aware of the finish have placed their bets.
Here’s who is favored right now (via WWELeaks.org, 5Dimes):
- Braun Strowman (-2600) over Roman Reigns
- Bray Wyatt (-5400) over Randy Orton
- Chris Jericho (-1200) over Kevin Owens
- Hardy Men (-5400) over Cesaro & Sheamus
- Neville (-3000) over Austin Aries
- Bayley (-4500) over Alexa Bliss
- Seth Rollins (-7500) over Samoa Joe
- Enzo & Cass (-7500) over Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
Keep in mind, that doesn’t necessarily indicate any title changes, just who the winner of the match will be.
The odds are long enough they could very well be spoilers. Then again, there’s still time for Vince McMahon and co. to change their minds.