49 unique performers wrestled in match on the main card of WWE’s February and March pay-per-view (PPV) events, with 29 superstars featured at Elimination Chamber and 20 superstars featured at Fastlane.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive PPVs heading into WrestleMania 33. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand.
- 22 events - Kevin Owens
- 20 events - Charlotte Flair
- 16 events - Dean Ambrose
- 14 events - AJ Styles
- 8 events - The Miz
- 6 events - Cesaro, Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns
- 5 events - Randy Orton
- 4 events - Zayn, Kalisto, Strowman
- 3 events - Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler
- 2 events - Bayley, Neville, Cena, Crews, Cass, Enzo, Goldberg, Gallagher, Harper, Rusev, Big Show
- 1 event - Alexa, Naomi, Nikki, Natalya, Becky, Mickie, Slater, Rhyno, Breeze, Fandango, English, Gotch, Jimmy & Jey Uso, Jordan, Gable, Konnor, Viktor, Samoa Joe, Sasha, Nia, Gallows, Anderson, Mahal
And here are the streaks that ended in February/March.
- 5 events - Sheamus, Big E
- 3 events - Kofi Kingston, Chris Jericho
- 2 events - Rich Swann
- 1 event - Lesnar, Woods, Ellsworth, Henry, Rawley, Dillinger, Undertaker
The New Day as a unit wrestled on 9 consecutive events even though none of their individual members had streaks that long. This streak ended at Fastlane 2017.
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?