37 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of Royal Rumble 2017.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive PPVs in the aftermath of the annual January event. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand.
- 21 events - Kevin Owens
- 19 events - Charlotte Flair
- 15 events - Dean Ambrose
- 13 events - AJ Styles
- 7 events - The Miz
- 5 events - Sheamus, Cesaro, Big E, Wyatt, Reigns
- 4 events - Randy Orton
- 3 events - Zayn, Kofi, Kalisto, Jericho, Strowman
- 2 events - Rich Swann, Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler
- 1 event - Bayley, Neville, Cena, Crews, Cass, Lesnar, Enzo, Woods, Goldberg, Gallagher, Ellsworth, Harper, Henry, Rawley, Rusev, Dillinger, Big Show, Undertaker
The New Day as a unit has wrestled on 9 consecutive events even though none of their individual members have streaks that long.
And here are the streaks that ended in January.
- 7 events - Seth Rollins
- 6 events - Sasha Banks
- 5 events - Carmella, Alexa Bliss
- 4 events - Heath Slater, Rhyno, Brian Kendrick
- 2 events - Becky Lynch
- 1 event - Nikki Bella, TJ Perkins
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?