Here's a place to check results and comment along with the latest airing of WWE NXT in its regular Wednesday night at 8PM Eastern time slot on WWE Network.
Check out our Wednesday morning preview post to get caught up on what's been happening, and what we expect this week.
We'll post match results here, and we will also have our regular reactions post later. In the meantime, and most importantly, this gives you Cagesiders a dedicated place to rave and/or bitch about whatever happens on WWE’s third brand - during its initial broadcast!
NOTE: Spoilers are out there for these pre-taped broadcasts (including here), but many Cagesiders don't partake. If you are going to post or discuss spoilers for this show before they happen, or results of future shows, please use the spoiler bar in your comment.
Enjoy the show!
- Peyton Royce def. Liv Morgan & Ember Moon via pinfall following a bridging fisherman’s suplex on Morgan to become the #1 contender for the Women’s championship
- Video packages on Mark Andrews & Pete Dunne
- Kassius Ohno hype video, followed by an injury update on Shinsuke Nakamura (he’s kicking the heavy bag)!
- Pete Dunne def. Mark Andrews via pinfall following Bitter End
- Kayla Braxton interviews with new #1 contender Peyton Royce & Billie Kay. Royce promises to take the Women’s title down under after she beats Asuka next week.
- Patrick Clark promo (he’ll be in action next week) and we’re reminded about the tag title match between #DIY and Authors of Pain on the Mar. 1 episode
- Replay of an online video where Braxton asks Tye Dillinger about SAnitY. The Perfect Ten says Roderick Strong & No Way Jose have his back and he has there’s, so Eric Young and company won’t be able to out-number him anymore and he continue pursuing his agenda.
- Bobby Roode def. No Way Jose via pinfall following a Glorious DDT
- After the match, Roode heads back to the ring and chop blocks Jose, then locks on a half-crab. The champ is looking to put No Way on the shelf like he did Nakamura, but OH NO!
- Kassius Ohno charges the ring, and Roode head to the ramp. They exchange words, with Ohno saying there was one thing he didn’t accomplish in his last run, and he’s here for Bobby’s belt. Roode says he’s a fighting champ, so they can do this here and now. He tells Kassius to take off his sportcoat, and when he goes to drop it outside the ring, the champ takes out his knee and starts kicking and dropping elbows on the leg. Ohno fights back, kicking him off, leveling him with elbows and even throwing his shoe (which fell off during Roode’s attack) to stand tall.