WWE featured 7 total matches on the main card of Elimination Chamber 2017 last night (Sun., Feb. 12, 2017) from the Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona.
The main card of this pay-per-view (PPV) lasted 3 hours, 4 minutes, and 42 seconds (3h 04m 42s). Here is a sorted list of the bell-to-bell times for the 7 matches that took place during this event:
- 34m 26s: Elimination Chamber match
- 17m 14s: Luke Harper vs. Randy Orton
- 16m 59s: Tag Team Turmoil
- 13m 16s: Nikki Bella vs. Natalya
- 11m 34s: Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James
- 8m 19s: Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi
- 7m 20s: Apollo Crews & Kalisto vs. Dolph Ziggler
These times add up to 1h 49m 08s, which is roughly 59.1% of the show. For comparison’s sake, the overall match time percentage for all WWE PPVs since the start of 2013 is 54.4%.
The tag team turmoil segment actually lasted 21m 06s from the opening bell to the closing bell. However I decided to cut out the times in between each fall when the next team made their entrance or when the Usos assaulted American Alpha. The time of 16m 59s represents the sum of the 5 individual matches that comprised tag team turmoil.
The 5 individual match times for Tag Team Turmoil, in chronological order, were:
- 4m 36s: Slater & Rhyno vs. Breezango
- 1m 51s: Slater & Rhyno vs. The Vaudevillains
- 2m 17s: Slater & Rhyno vs. The Usos
- 4m 58s: American Alpha vs. The Usos
- 3m 17s: American Alpha vs. The Ascension
Are you surprised by any of these results, Cagesiders? Which of these matches received less (or more) time than you hoped for?