Here's a place to check results and comment along with the latest airing of WWE 205 Live in its regular Tuesday night at 10PM Eastern time slot on WWE Network.
On Raw, United Kingdom champion Pete Dunne debuted and picked up a big win over Cruiserweight champ Enzo Amore. Since Zo and his Survivor Series opponent Kalisto might be the only regulars in Manchester on Nov. 7, Kurt Angle’s invited the rest of the UK division to 205 Live.
Is it a one-off for the trip to Europe, or could it be the start of something more?
We'll post match results and plot developments here. And this gives you Cagesiders a dedicated place to rave and/or bitch about whatever goes down on the WWE’s cruiserweight showcase - while it’s being broadcast!
Enjoy the show!
- Pre-video recap of Pete Dunne’s big night, and Enzo’s bad one, on Raw
- Amore is out first, and he does the deal. The Zo Show’s set consists of a black mat cover and leopard print sheets draped over the ring post. He puts over his moneymaking ability, makes fun of Manchester and England - calling them “Blandchester” when they give him “Boring” chants - and pretends he doesn’t Pete Dunne’s name. He claims their match was part of a conspiracy by Kurt Angle to screw him. Regardless, he’s gonna give the UK Championship roster a chance to joing The Zo Train.
- Jordan Devlin disavows his trainer Finn Balor and says he’s here to make money and get famous (how you doin?). Tucker says Zo and Devlin aren’t half the man Finn is, so Amore moves on. James Drake agrees to join the train with a “choo choo”, but Mark Andrews doesn’t even get a chance to answer when the champ runs him down for being small. Tyler Bate says enjoys a lot of things, like a hot beverage on Moustache Mountain, but he couldn’t imagine having to listen to Amore’s annoying, screeching voice. Zo tells him he could be his butler on the train, and tells him to get his shine box, so Bate introduces him to bop and bang. The Certified G rolls out of the arena as Kalisto enters for his match.
BADA BOOM, REALEST PUNCH IN THE ROOM! #TheZoShow is spiraling out of control! #205Live @real1 @Tyler_Bate pic.twitter.com/3OF1vpCOIh— WWE (@WWE) November 8, 2017
- After an announcement of Bate vs. Amore, we get a video for James Drake, Nigel McGuinness tells us Drake will be in action tonight, too.
- Gentleman Jack enters with a promo running down his hometown, who he says is full of chubby kids and lazy folks on the dole. He blames them for encouraging him to be a singing, dancing clown like Cedric Alexander. Gallagher doesn’t need them, though, as he’s bigger than Britain.
- Kalisto def. Jack Gallagher via pinfall following Salida del Sol. The #1 contender rolled out of an armbar and right into his finisher.
You never know what kind of moves @KalistoWWE is going to break out as he tries to build momentum toward #SurvivorSeries! #205Live pic.twitter.com/0gBWxeWumC— WWE (@WWE) November 8, 2017
- Dasha Fuentes catches up with Enzo backstage to ask about his altercation with Bate. Amore says he’s had bar tabs bigger than Tyler and he’s closing the former UK champ’s tonight.
- Video packages for Mark Andrews and Joseph Conners (same ones from the tournament, I think) during their entrances
- Cedric Alexander and Mark Andrews vs. James Drake and Joseph Conners via pinfall (Andrews on Conners following a Shooting Star Press)
- Video package for Bate
- Enzo Amore def. Tyler Bate via pinfall following JawdonZo; Bate got in plenty of offense and was covered somewhat by Zo luring him by rolling out early until he was able to bounce Tyler off the barricade a few times, but this was a pretty clean win for Amore
- The champ goes to continue his assault post-match, but Kalisto runs in to chase him off