36 unique performers wrestled in a match on the main card of the Survivor Series 2017 pay-per-view (PPV), including 18 Raw superstars and 18 SmackDown superstars.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive PPVs at the conclusion of November 2017. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand.
- 22 events - AJ Styles
- 14 events - Cesaro
- 13 events - Randy Orton
- 9 events - Alexa Bliss
- 8 events - Natalya, Sheamus, Rollins
- 6 events - Nakamura, Corbin, Ambrose
- 5 events - Braun Strowman
- 4 events - Finn Balor
- 3 events - The Miz
- 2 events - Usos, Big E, Woods, Charlotte, Roode, Shane, Asuka, Angle
- 1 event - Bayley, Alicia, Sasha, Nia, Carmella, Tamina, Naomi, Becky, Kofi, Reigns, Lesnar, Joe, Cena, HHH
And here are the streaks that ended this month.
- 29 events - Kevin Owens
- 5 events - Jinder Mahal
- 3 events - Rusev
- 2 events - Jordan, Emma, Enzo
- 1 event - Dillinger, Ziggler, Swann, Alexander, Gallagher, Kendrick, Mickie, Kalisto, Elias, Kane
Some readers might disagree with my decision to ignore pre-show matches for the purposes of this column, and I get it, but I’m more interested in which wrestlers get time on the portion of the card that people are paying to watch. And for the first time in his career on the main roster of WWE, Kevin Owens failed to wrestle on the main card of a PPV (excluding off-brand shows). He did get physical during the main event, however, and so Owens has at least still appeared on the main card of every single PPV that he possibly could on the main roster.
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?