A lot of strands in the old duder’s head right now. While I untangle a few, here’s what’s going on over in Glasgow, where WWE is kicking off their United Kingdom and European tour with a Raw event:
Rollins cuts gr8 promo with a shield vest “I had 2 make a call I never thought I’d make. Desperate times. Always have a Plan B” #WWEGlasgow pic.twitter.com/BgE8Wm6npt— Kenny McIntosh (@KennyMc1985) November 1, 2017
WHAT IS HAPPENING? #WWEGlasgow pic.twitter.com/LDO6J1QBuk— PORGASAURUS (@_MishalXXIX_) November 1, 2017
Triple H in the shield #WWEGlasgow pic.twitter.com/lfHosmnrah— Brandon (@brandontelford4) November 1, 2017
I’m dying at TripleH being apart of TheShield. They made his life miserable n had massive feud with them n then with Seth #WWEGlasgow ♂️ pic.twitter.com/42SrmVtp3c— PAIGE (@TashaXXRollins) November 1, 2017
There's yer #WWEGlasgow finish: a Triple H triple powerbomb pic.twitter.com/zHtptSz0Wk— Yer Wolfman Scullion (@scully1888) November 1, 2017
sHHHield? @TripleH @WWERollins #DeanAmbrose pic.twitter.com/50DqpYc7fC— WWE (@WWE) November 1, 2017
Quality night at #WWEGlasgow, ending with a wee @TripleH Shield pose pic.twitter.com/zOtdHGyIcS— Yer Wolfman Scullion (@scully1888) November 1, 2017
The unlikely trio of Triple H, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose def. Bray Wyatt and The Bar (which would be a * record scratch * “whatthewhat?” team on its own if not for their opponents), and well...
- They weren’t kidding about Hunter replacing Roman Reigns on this tour, were they?
- Guess the three years since the Shield/Evolution feud provided enough time for healing. But it’s only been months since Trips’ mission in life was to cripple Rollins for being an ingrate.
- Dig the “Plan B” callback from Seth, though... dirty turncoat that he is.
- HOW COULD YOU AGREE TO THIS DEAN!?!? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF LUNATI... oh wait... yeah, of course.
- Are The Hounds of Justice WWE’s answer to The Bullet Club? Letting Kurt Angle join is fine, but this feels a little shark-jumpy.
- Yes, it’s a house show. But it’s gonna get a lot of play (it’s already all over WWE’s web outlets) and IT STILL FEELS WEIRD TO ME, DAMNIT.
Your turn, Cagesiders. I’ll be over here going “huh”.