38 unique performers wrestled in a match on the main card of WWE’s two pay-per-view (PPV) events in October, with 17 superstars featured at Hell in a Cell and 22 superstars featured at TLC (AJ Styles worked both shows).
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive PPVs at the conclusion of October 2017. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand.
- 29 events - Kevin Owens
- 21 events - AJ Styles
- 13 events - Cesaro
- 12 events - Randy Orton
- 8 events - Alexa Bliss
- 7 events - Natalya, Sheamus, Seth Rollins
- 5 events - Nakamura, Corbin, Mahal, Ambrose
- 4 events - Braun Strowman
- 3 events - Rusev, Finn Balor
- 2 events - Miz, Jordan, Emma, Enzo
- 1 event - Usos, Big E, Woods, Dillinger, Charlotte, Roode, Ziggler, Shane, Asuka, Swann, Alexander, Gallagher, Kendrick, Mickie, Kalisto, Elias, Kane, Angle
And here are the streaks that ended this month.
- 12 events - Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns
- 4 events - Sasha Banks
- 3 events - Brock Lesnar, John Cena
- 1 event - Naomi, Bayley, Nia Jax, Neville
Kevin Owens has wrestled on the main card of every single WWE PPV (excluding off-brand shows) ever since his main roster call-up in May 2015. He must defeat Shinsuke Nakamura next week on SmackDown Live in order to qualify for the men’s 5-on-5 elimination match at Survivor Series. Otherwise this incredible streak will be at risk, because the rest of the PPV card has already been announced and there isn’t much room for additional matches. It seems probable that getting Kane versus Braun Strowman onto the card would be a higher priority for WWE than a match involving Kevin Owens, if Owens fails to qualify for that men’s 5-on-5 elimination match.
AJ Styles and Cesaro are also not locks to be involved in that 5-on-5 elimination match at Survivor Series, so the very top of this list could be radically altered in just a few weeks.
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders?