The McMahons have been a prominent part of WWE programming since the late 1990s, but if you include Vince McMahon's days as an announcer/carnival barker, the ruler of the free wrestling world's been around since the early 1970s. That's Bruno Sammartino's prime, kids. That means we have almost no concept of WWE programming without the McMahon fingerprint. So, in about 45 years, the first family of sports entertainment
But what is the greatest McMahon moment ever?
We're asking you, the Cagesiders of the Galaxy. But in the interest of fairness and maximum enjoyment, please adhere to the following rules.
- If you're late to the thread, please use CTRL-F or CMD-F and search for the moment you wish to nominate before nominating it. Only the recs for the first nomination of a moment will count. Repeats don't score.
- The moment has to feature a McMahon as a central figure. They can't just be a wallflower in the background not contributing anything.
- For this countdown, we're not restricting it to the ring. Anything a McMahon did away from the ring counts too. As long as there's proof of it.
- And only McMahons by blood. So, sorry. No Triple H (who is a McMahon by marriage) moments.
- If your moment passes the smell test, feel free to nominate it by writing Nominate - your McMahon moment in the subject box. In the comment box, some proof of the moment, like a video or a picture. At least a description would be nice. Remember, we have people here who have taken extended breaks from wrestling, so do not assume everyone will know what you're talking about.
- See a moment you like? Give it a rec; that's how the countdown's made.
Nominations close two days from date and time of post.