The Paramount Theatre in Seattle, Washingston and the Bartow Armory in Florida.
- No Way Jose def. Murphy
- Tino Sabatelli def. Tucker Knight
- Bayley def. Alexa Bliss
- Austin Aries def. Mojo Rawley
- American Alpha def. The Revival to retain the Tag titles
- William Regal welcomed the crowd back from intermission
- Shinsuke Nakamura def. Elias Samson
- Asuka def. Nia Jax via disqualification due to a run-in by Bliss; Bayley came out to even the odds and chase off the heels
- Samoa Joe def. Finn Bálor to retain his NXT championship
- Josh Woods def. Patrick Clark
- Authors of Pain def. Cezar Bononi & Chris Atkins
- Chris Girard def. Noah
- Adrienne Reese def. Mandy Rose
- TMDK def. Sawyer Fulton & Alexander Wolfe
- Patrick Clark out to claim he didn't tap in the opener and say a bunch of sexist stuff; Carmella tells him to go to the kitchen and make her a bologna sandwich
- Carmella def. Peyton Royce
- Angelo Dawkins def. Dan Matha
- Manny Andrade def. Tye Dillinger
What caught our eye?
Jose's pander game is already at Foley-levels:
Shout out to @DangeRussWilson for getting the win today #NXTSeattle pic.twitter.com/3NLGlDguWm— Allen (@Brody_Allen) May 13, 2016
There's a decent chance the Dash & Dawson vs. Gable & Jordan bout in Dallas was the worst match those four have had in the ring together (and I thought that match was dope). People were Tweeting about the tag title match in Seattle being the best match they've ever seen live.
#NXTSeattle #Asuka and #Bayley hugging it out!! pic.twitter.com/shjoLBF89G— Paint Me To The Moon (@ahnee3773) May 13, 2016
Seems like kind of a dick move. Is something finally happening with "The Demon"?
#NXTSeattle @SamoaJoe @wwebalor pic.twitter.com/U0CiC8aH7d— a peeled banana (@WanderPartyLust) May 13, 2016
Samoa Joe won the match but @wwebalor gets the last word! #NXTSeattle pic.twitter.com/0X3OSD5sYK— Brant Goheen (@Bohagan81) May 13, 2016
NXT needs fresh blood, so we're getting a lot of debuts lately. Atkins, a big ex-bodybuilder and Aussie indy wrestler, is the latest from the class announced last October.
Debut match done and dusted. Thankyou @wwenxt and #nxtbartow. As Jay Z says...On to the next… https://t.co/VYU3QX0ikd— Chris Atkins (@chris89_WWE) May 13, 2016
I'm always leery of jingoistic gimmicks and the Presidential campaign here in the States has me on edge more than normal, but... I feel like Patrick Clark's Trump-inspired schtick could be huge. I popped at just the idea of Carm telling him off:
Women are inferior? Tell that to Carmella! She's so badass. #NXTBartow #HowYouDoin pic.twitter.com/97PeajuXJf— Steve Newport (@ZeoRanger5) May 13, 2016
Dillinger/Andrade was reportedly off the charts. Show of respect afterwards as Tye held up Manny's hand.
The West Coast gang goes to Spokane, and the Florida group heads to Largo.
Thanks to Vincent Verhei for our header image