WWE SmackDown returns to the USA Network this coming Thursday night (Mar. 10, 2016) from Milwaukee, Wisconsin but the show was taped, as usual, on Tuesday. That means full spoilers are readily available if you're the impatient type who doesn't want to wait a couple days for the payoff.
Unwrap that present early:
- Miz TV with Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens opened the show. Miz was his usual self, getting after Zayn until Owens showed up. Neville joined the party not long after and you know what that means? Tag team match!
- Zayn & Neville def. Miz & Owens after Zayn pinned Miz following KO deciding to walk out on the match.
- Brie Bella def. Summer Rae with the YES Lock. Lana, who sat in on commentary, hit her with another Bellabuster like she did on Raw.
- Chris Jericho was out for a promo, running down the fans and AJ Styles. He burned a Y2AJ shirt. When Styles interrupted, he was beaten down by The Ascension before he could get to Jericho. Once he took the Konnor and Viktor out, Jericho had already bailed.
- King Barrett & Sheamus def. The Lucha Dragons with Barrett pinning Sin Cara following the Bullhammer.
- Ryback did a backstage interview continuing his issue with Kalisto.
- Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler & The Usos def. The Wyatt Family in the main event.
That's the show. You watching?