35 unique performers wrestled across the main card of both WWE October pay-per-view (PPV) events, with 17 superstars featured at No Mercy and 18 superstars featured at Hell in a Cell.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which wrestlers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive PPVs in the aftermath of the October events. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand.
- 18 events - Kevin Owens
- 16 events - Charlotte Flair
- 12 events - Dean Ambrose
- 10 events - AJ Styles
- 6 events - Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson
- 5 events - Seth Rollins
- 4 events - Sasha Banks, The Miz
- 3 events - Carmella, Alexa, Ziggler, Naomi, Nikki
- 2 events - Sheamus, Cesaro, Slater, Rhyno, The Usos, Big E, Wyatt, Reigns, Rusev, Bayley, Perkins, Kendrick
- 1 event - Corbin, Swagger, Orton, Dana, Enzo, Cass, Woods, Cena
And here are the streaks that ended in October.
- 6 events - Natalya
- 4 events - Becky Lynch, Kofi Kingston
- 2 events - Chris Jericho
- 1 event - Kane, Zayn, Ryder, Rawley
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month??