When Baron Corbin interfered in Kalisto’s Cruiserweight championship match at Survivor Series, SmackDown Live General Manager Daniel Bryan made clear he was unhappy about it. So he booked him in a match with Kane on SmackDown this week, where Kalisto interfered and, having reached the end of his rope, grabbed a chair to really do some damage.
You could see what would happen next:
That means the TLC pay-per-view, scheduled for Sun., Dec. 4, 2016, at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas, is almost complete.
The updated line-up:
- AJ Styles vs. Dean Ambrose (TLC match for WWE championship)
- Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss (SmackDown women’s championship)
- The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler (Ladder match for Intercontinental championship)
- Nikki Bella vs. Carmella (No DQ match)
- Baron Corbin vs. Kalisto (Chairs match)