In the aftermath of SummerSlam 2016, Cageside Seats decided to look into which current WWE superstars wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events. One month later, with both Backlash 2016 and Clash of Champions 2016 in the record books, it is time to update that list.
35 unique performers wrestled for more than zero seconds across the main card of both September PPVs, with 18 superstars featured at Backlash and 17 superstars featured at Clash of Champions.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which wrestlers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive PPVs in the aftermath of the September events. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), wrestled for more than zero seconds (sorry, Randy Orton), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand.
- 17 events - Kevin Owens
- 15 events - Charlotte
- 11 events - Dean Ambrose
- 9 events - AJ Styles
- 6 events - Natalya
- 5 events - Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson
- 4 events - Becky Lynch, Kofi Kingston, Seth Rollins
- 3 events - The Miz, Sasha Banks
- 2 events - Naomi, Nikki, Carmella, Alexa, Ziggler, Jericho
- 1 event - Ryder, Rawley, Bray, Kane, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso, Rhyno, Slater, Big E, Perkins, Kendrick, Cesaro, Sheamus, Zayn, Bayley, Reigns, Rusev
And here are the streaks that ended in September.
- 3 events - John Cena, Enzo, Big Cass
- 2 events - Xavier Woods
- 1 event - Lesnar, Crews, Balor, Orton
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Is Natalya in jeopardy of falling off this list in October?