This makes sense, seeing as they’ll be filming an episode of SmackDown in Glasgow, Scotland, but it’s still good news for European fans.
The General Manager has been added to the blue brand’s dates for the November overseas tour:
In addition to the televised show on Nov. 8, here’s a full list of his dates:
- Glasgow’s SSE Hydro Tuesday, Nov. 8
- Genting Arena in Birmingham, England on Nov. 9
- Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff, Wales on Nov. 10
- Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona, Spain on Nov 11
- Barclaycard Center (Palacio de los Deportes) in Madrid, Spain on Nov. 12
- Pabellon Bizkala Arena in Bilbao, Spain on Nov. 13
On the positive side, this is more evidence of how much working as GM is helping Bryan deal with retirement, as his wife Brie has spoken of recently.
On the potentially less positive side, there’s been some chatter about brand split shows not packing the house, and enlisting a non-wrestler for the marquee may be a sign WWE feels they need him to pack houses - especially since John Cena is reportedly going to be off filming American Grit during this time.
Whatever the reason, this seems worthy of a few YES-es, no?