The Royal Rumble. It happened, everyone. Reaction varies wildly, and it probably largely depends on how you feel about the final few minutes. As it's often the case with a Big Four PPV, WWE's provided more than a few moments in the Royal Rumble event.
But what is the best moment of Royal Rumble 2016?
But of course, we have rules and structure to this.
- For your moment to be considered, the moment must have happened during the Royal Rumble PPV. For clarification, that's anytime from 8pm ET to 11pm ET on the evening of January 24, 2016. So, if it happened on the preshow, it don't count. If it happened in a fallout video, it don't count.
- This countdown is not restricted to the Royal Rumble match itself. Anything that happened on the show during the show counts.
- If your moment qualifies, then in the subject box, write Nominate-your favorite Royal Rumble moment. In the comment box, give a pic, GIF, video, a short description, something of that moment.
- See a moment you like? Give it a rec; that's how the countdown is made.
- Before you go nominating a moment that might have been nominated by someone else, use CTRL-F or CMD-F to search for a moment you plan to nominate. Only recs with the first nomination of a moment will count.
Nominations close two days from date and time of post, with the countdown to go up this weekend. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!