After WWE pay-per-view (PPV)s, and on other occasions of import, a panel of Cagesiders is convened to discuss. These conversations among members of the best dang pro wrestling community on the interwebs are called...
Yesterday, BaconStrips, Tonya Rodgers, andrewmswift and - in our Survivor Series debut spot, 14fizzpatrick - joined me for a conversation about an epically bad week for WWE and what we think it means for TLC, and the next few months of programming.
Also covered in this edition while trying to forget about the WWE champ, Dolph Ziggler and their asses:
- Tonya with a pipebomb on why she loves the man some smarks love to hate, Roman Reigns, and how WWE's crappy booking has ensured that he'll always be hated by half the audience.
- Sheamus, or how to make us not care about a WWE champ.
- The going on 17 year run for Triple H as the company's top heel.
- What would you give to never have to see Dean Ambrose do another rebound clothesline?
- Do you blame the Dudleyz or New Day for the sad state of the tag division?
- Is the Intercontinental champ more Dusty Rhodes, Daniel Bryan or Steve Austin?
- Possible career options for Charlotte since the whole pro wrestling thing doesn't seem to be working out for her.
- Has the Money in the Bank concept become a crutch (or a magic reset button) for WWE's bad booking habits?
Plus a few other tangents and side discussions as four fans with different views & opinions, likes & dislikes, do their best to show why our little corner of the internet wrestling community is so darn special.
Hope you enjoy the show, and please hit us up in the comments with your thoughts, feedback, questions or suggestions. We'll definitely be back after TakeOver: London, possibly with a cast of thousands
Cageside Speaks logo by TheDannyBaxter.