With WWE pushing the envelope recently with its storyline involving the death of William Moody, who performed as Paul Bearer while he worked for the company and managed Undertaker, now is as good a time as any for the company to break out this particular countdown list.
The top 25 "dirtiest deeds" in WWE history.
Here's how they describe it:
There are moments of glory the WWE Universe will always remember. Hogan slamming Andre. Eddie winning the WWE Championship. Then there are moments they can't forget - the double crosses, heartbreaking betrayals and fiery assaults that remind us how dangerous a career in WWE can truly be. In this Top 25, WWE.com looks back in anger at the most sinister things ever done in and out of the squared circle. Enter at your own risk.
Let's get to the list:
25. Chris Jericho throws Shawn Michaels head through a TV
24. The "Piggie" James storyline
23. Mr. McMahon brings back the nWo
22. Big Boss Man kills Al Snow's dog and feeds it to him
21. JBL gets racist in feud with Eddie Guerrero
20. Andre the Giant turns heel on Hulk Hogan at Piper's Pit
19. King Kong Bundy beats up Little Beaver
18. Owen Hart costs Bret Hart the WWF championship by manipulating his mother
17. Ted DiBiase screws a kid out of $100, laughs at him
16. Stone Cold Steve Austin is run over by a car at Survivor Series
15. Kane sets Jim Ross on fire
14. Boss Man drives off with Big Show's dad inside a casket at his funeral
13. Nexus debuts on Raw by destroying everyone
12. Brock Lesnar throws Zach Gowen down a flight of stairs
11. Ted DiBiase buys the WWF championship after Andre the Giant wins it from Hulk Hogan
10. Undertaker nearly kills Mankind at King of the Ring
9. Earthquake squashes Damien
8. Randy Orton kisses a knocked out Stephanie McMahon in front of Triple H
7. CM Punk goes after Rey Mysterio's family
6. Roddy Piper hits Jimmy Snuka with a coconut
5. The Matt Hardy-Lita-Edge love triangle storyline
4. Undertaker kidnaps and tries to crucify Stephanie McMahon
3. Shawn Michaels superkicks Marty Jannety through the Barber Shop window
2. Randy Savage is bitten by Jake Roberts' snake
1. The Montreal Screwjob
While all of this was done in kayfabe, of course, some of it is far worse than the rest as far as content goes. Plus, they left off quite a bit, likely by design.
For instance, the Katie Vick angle with Triple H having sex with a mannequin in casket wearing a Kane mask is the runaway number one and nothing else even comes close. Plus, the stuff with Eddie Guerrero and Paul Bearer belong on this list somewhere.