WWE SmackDown returns to SyFy this coming Thursday night (Mar. 19, 2015) from Kansas City, Missouri but the show was taped, as usual, on Tuesday night. That means full spoilers are readily available if you're the impatient type who doesn't want to wait a couple days for the payoff.
Unwrap that present early:
- Roman Reigns opened the show for a promo. Mark Henry came out to put him over before The Authority showed up and set up the main event: Reigns & Henry vs. Kane & Seth Rollins.
- Paige def. Brie Bella via roll up in a short match with AJ Lee on commentary. One step forward, one back.
- The Intercontinental title contender gauntlet match went like this: Dean Ambrose def. Stardust, then R-Truth before losing to Luke Harper, who was submitted by Daniel Bryan, who then lost to Dolph Ziggler clean after a Zig Zag.
- Post-match, Bad News Barrett came out for a promo and laid everyone out with a Bullhammer like on Raw.
- A backstage segment is aired with J&J Security making sure Randy Orton can't get into the arena to disrupt anything.
- The Brass Ring Club def. Los Matadores when Natalya powerbombed and pinned El Torito. After, she took Tyson Kidd's title and celebrated.
- Mark Henry didn't make it out for the main event, as it was shown that he was laid out backstage. Instead, Roman Reigns def. Seth Rollins & Kane in a handicap match. There was an attempted post-match beat down but Randy Orton came in to make the save.
That's the show, folks. Your thoughts?