WWE SmackDown returns to SyFy this coming Thursday night (Feb. 12, 2015) from Dayton, Ohio but the show was taped, as usual, on Tuesday night. That means full spoilers are readily available if you're the impatient type who doesn't want to wait a couple days for the payoff.
Unwrap that present early:
- It was revealed in a backstage segment that the show would feature Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns teaming together as part of a tag team turmoil match. Naturally, they would start and have to run through a series of teams.
- Bray Wyatt def. R-Truth with Sister Abigail in the match you would expect.
- Paige def. Summer Rae while Brie and Nikki Bella were on commentary. Paige screamed at the twins after her win.
- Fandango def. Adam Rose and Rose continued his abuse of the Rosebuds post-match.
- Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns def. The Miz & Damien Mizdow in the first match, with Bryan hitting the flying knee on Miz for the pin.
- Bryan & Reigns def. The Usos when Bryan used the YES Lock to score the submission win. After, Reigns broke the hold angry at Bryan for holding it too long.
- Bryan & Reigns def. Los Matadores in a much quicker match, again with the YES Lock.
- Bryan & Reigns def. Slater Gator in even less time via a spear from Reigns. The biggest news here, obviously, is that Slater Gator isn't dead after all.
- Bryan & Reigns def. The Ascension via disqualification via some weird booking that saw them have the advantage most of the way, hit the Fall of Man on Bryan, then pull Reigns into the ring to attack before a bunch of referees came out to stop them.
- Bryan & Reigns def. Big Show & Kane in the final match when Bryan tapped Show with the YES Lock. There were more issues between Kane and Show in this match.
That's the show, folks. It should be noted that WWE was working with a split crew because many of the stars were sent to Abu Dhabi for that tour.