WWE SmackDown returns to SyFy this coming Friday night (Oct. 12, 2012) from San Jose but the show was taped, as usual, on Tuesday night. That means full spoilers are readily available if you're the impatient type who doesn't want to wait a couple days for the payoff.
Unwrap that present early (via ProWrestling.net):
- Sheamus def. Tensai with the White Noise and Brogue Kick. The Dot Net report notes Sheamus had no trouble picking up Tensai unlike The Ryback.
- Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal def. Team CoBro. Drew McIntyre was out there with the heels and they got the victory because apparently WWE really is building up the JOB Squad.
- Kane def. Dolph Ziggler via disqualification. Ziggler got himself DQ'ed by using the Money in the Bank briefcase. He tried to beat down Kane but Daniel Bryan came out and Team Hell No ended up going back-and-forth like they always do. Poor Matt Striker gets caught in the middle and ends up hurt for his trouble.
- Big Show def. Kofi Kingston. Sounds like a relatively short match that featured The Miz on commentary talking trash on Kingston. By the way, Kofi will challenge Miz for the Intercontinental championship on WWE Main Event next week.
- Backstage segment with all the Divas blaming Eve for attacking Kaitlyn. Torres blames Teddy Long. No one in the world cares.
- Sin Cara def. Damien Sandow. Cody Rhodes was ejected from ringside and Cara capitalized on the distraction by rolling up Sandow. Not a bad way to build heat for their tag title tournament final match.
- Alberto Del Rio def. Daniel Bryan. ADR won with his Cross Armbreaker and immediately started bagging on Randy Orton. Naturally, that prompted "The Viper" to show up and attack. Del Rio escaped and Ricardo Rodriguez ended up eating an RKO through an announce table.
That's the show, folks. Sound good to you?