Vince McMahon has added another date to Brock Lesnar's "Go To Hell Tour" according to PWInsider.
Rumors already had WWE forking over extra cash to get The Beast Incarnate to work October to finish his feud with Undertaker instead of taking his usual SummerSlam-to-Royal Rumble break. Now, it looks like historically dismal ratings may be padding Brock's bank account. Logistically, it doesn't take much to get from Saturday's WWE Network event at New York's Madison Square Garden to Boston for Raw, but it probably requires another bonus for one of the company's biggest attractions.
With the addition of October 5, the "Tour" dates now consist of:
- Saturday, Oct. 3, Madison Square Garden show vs. Big Show
- Monday, Oct. 5, Raw in Boston
- Monday, October 19, Raw in Dallas
- Monday, October 19, Stone Cold Podcast following Raw
- Sunday, October 25, Hell in a Cell vs. Undertaker
Will this be enough to stop the bleeding of viewers to football on Monday nights? And if it is, what does that mean more Lesnar for us (and more WWE money for Brock)?