There's a lot going on within WWE in the hours leading up to tonight's episode of Monday Night Raw from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, which will feature all the fallout from SummerSlam in the same building just last night.
Here's where we're at:
- Undertaker reportedly flew home to Texas, so he won't be on the show.
- WWE has confirmed that Brock Lesnar stayed in town and he will appear. Paul Heyman has promised to vent his frustrations at last night's finish.
- PW Insider is now reporting that Ric Flair has been scripted into the show.
- Sting rumors persist, as PW Insider reported he flew into town and is expected on the show.
- And, of course, there are pesky rumors that a major angle is planned that will lead to something at WrestleMania 32.
Tune in to the show tonight to see what goes down and make sure you follow along with all your friends right here at Cageside Seats.