Although tonight's episode of Monday Night Raw will air in its usual time at 8 p.m. ET on USA in the United States, it won't be live. That's because the show is being held at the O2 Arena in London, England. That means spoilers are readily available for those who wish to partake.
So here you go. Keep in mind that some of this may be out of order:
- Bad News Barrett was the guy who answered the open challenge to face John Cena for the United States championship. He lost. After, Rusev used a chain to put a beating on Cena and announced their match at Extreme Rules will be a "Russian Chain" match.
- Paige won the Divas battle royal to become number one contender to the title. Paige vs. Nikki Bella is now official for Extreme Rules. By the way, it turns out Brie Bella wasn't in the match after all, instead sitting in on commentary. Naomi attacked Paige during a post-match interview.
- Bray Wyatt cut another promo but, sadly, it was not made clear who he is talking about.
- Roman Reigns was out for a promo and said he'll be champion one day. The crowd chanted "Suplex City" at him. Big Show appeared on the titantron for a promo and the crowd were chanting things like "boring" and "please retire." There is a taxi next to the stage. Show attacked Reigns on the ramp and ultimately choke slammed him on top of it.
- The Lucha Dragons def. The Ascension to continue the ascent of the former and the descent of the latter.
- Randy Orton def. Cesaro in a fairly short singles match. Then Kane came out and said it would be a handicap match with Tyson Kidd getting in on it. Then Orton won that match too.
- Backstage segment with Kane and Seth Rollins going back and forth on Rollins having to work a match with Dolph Ziggler. He was lobbying to face someone from The Authority instead. Rollins even wanted to face Kane so Kane would lie down for him. Later, Big Show convinces Kane to put himself in against Rollins and Kane says he'll do what's best for business.
- Dean Ambrose def. Adam Rose in a short match.
- Stardust def. Fandango in a short match but Fandango danced with the crowd after.
- Another backstage segment with Kane, this time with Daniel Bryan poking at him about going out and laying down for Rollins. He even brought up that it put WCW out of business and to be a man and not a stooge.
- Kane came out for the match with Rollins and laid down for him with the crowd chanting "no" at him. But then he kicked out at two. When Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury rushed him, Kane threw them out and then choke slammed Rollins. Instead of pinning him, however, Kane laid down and put Rollins' lifeless arm over him to get the champ the win. Wow.
- Damien Mizdow def. The Miz via roll up in roughly two minutes. Summer Rae was with Mizdow.
- Prime Time Players did another promo running down another tag team, this time Los Matadores.
- Ryback def. Luke Harper via disqualification when Harper used the announce desk. That led to Ambrose coming out and brawling with Harper.
- They did a backstage segment with Naomi acting apologetic about attacking Paige after the Divas battle royal but then laughing and saying it's all about her. So she's going heel.
- Dolph Ziggler def. Neville in a good match. Sheamus came out after and laid them both out.
- Seth Rollins cut a promo in the ring saying he gets to choose the stipulation for his match with Orton at Extreme Rules. He opts to ban the RKO. Randy Orton comes out to say he also gets to choose a stipulation and he elects to have the match in a steel cage.
- Triple H will be back next week to make an announcement on Tough Enough.
That's the show, folks. Your thoughts?