Yesterday, four brave members of the best dang pro wrestling community on the interwebs joined a Google Hangout with yours truly, and the latest Cageside Speaks was held.
The above video is the result. Hubcap Dave, Lordban, TheDannyBaxter and the_hbomb grabbed mics and hooked up cams to talk the post-SummerSlam, road to Night of Champions (and beyond) world of pro wrestling. Topics covered include...
- Tough Enough
- NXT TakeOver (bonus points went to any panelist that could remember a match other than Sasha vs. Bayley)
- Brock/Taker: that match, THAT ending, when, if anything, should we get a rematch?
- Does Brawny Strongman Wyatt make us more excited for the future of Bray or Roman?
- 4realz tag team renaissance?
- Cena/Rollins/Sting...just bring back the U.S. title open challenge and give pay-per-view (PPV) Rollins
- Big Show's actualization, hope for Kevin Owens, despair for Cesaro
- Too much for NoC?
- Does Vince really look like a guy with a plan (for WrestleMania)?
Plus a few other tangents and side discussions as four fans with different views & opinions, likes & dislikes, do their best to show why our little corner of the internet wrestling community is so darn special.
Hope you enjoy the show, and please hit us up in the comments with your thoughts, feedback, questions or suggestions. We'll be back after Night of Champions, and maybe a few other times, too. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to Cageside Seats on YouTube.
Troubles with the embedded player? Watch us on YouTube.
Cageside Speaks logo by TheDannyBaxter.