To help you bone up on your WWE matches that have taken place in the "demonic structure" that gives their next pay-per-view (PPV) its name, the company's YouTube channel has released several of their in 60 seconds videos focused on matches that have taken place within the cell.
- Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker
The very first Hell in a Cell match from Badd Blood, October 5, 1997 in St. Louis. The winner became the #1 contender for the WWF Championship at Survivor Series.
- The Undertaker vs. Mankind
King of the Ring, June 28, 1998 in Pittsburgh. You may have heard of this one.
- Triple H (c) vs. Cactus Jack (listed here as Mick Foley)
WWF Championship match. If Jack lost, he had to retire as an active wrestler. From No Way Out in Hartford, Connecticut on February 27, 2000.
- Kurt Angle (c) vs. The Undertaker vs. Triple H vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Rikishi vs. The Rock
Six-man for the WWF Championship at Armageddon, December 10, 2000 in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels
June 13, 2004 at Bad Blood in Columbus, Ohio.
- The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton
At Armageddon, December 18, 2005 in Providence, Rhode Island
- The Undertaker vs. Edge
SummerSlam in Indianapolis, August 17, 2008
- The Undertaker vs. Kane (c)
For the World Heavyweight Championship at Hell in a Cell in Dallas, October 3, 2010.
- Mark Henry (c) vs. Randy Orton
For the World Heavyweight Championship at Hell in a Cell in New Orleans, October 2, 2011.
- The Undertaker vs. Triple H
WrestleMania XXVIII in Miami, April 1, 2012.
We've got our own thoughts, but what do you all think of the ten out of 28 possible matches they've picked for the 60 seconds treatment?