TNA is running its latest episode of Impact live in Glasgow, Scotland, but because of the time zone difference it will air via tape delay on Spike TV in its normal time slot at 9 p.m. ET. This means full spoilers are readily available for those impatient types who dislike waiting for the how.
- Magnus and EC3 teased some dissent in a promo together but eventually came together for a tag team match proposed by Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe. It was set up with the babyfaces making the challenge with the added stipulation that the winner would be the new number one contender. Dixie Carter fought this but Magnus insisted.
- Madison Rayne & Velvet Sky def. Gail Kim and Lei'D Tapa in a Knockouts tag match that featured Chris Sabin coming out and ultimately getting dumped by Sky.
- James Storm and Gunner are still arguing about the problems the two have been having, despite the fact that they were barely ever a tag team to begin with. Bad Influence hit the scene and set up a tag match, one they would lose.
- Rockstar Spud, acting on behalf of Dixie Carter, called out The Wolves and wanted to them to reveal the mystery investor. They didn't. He slapped Davey Richards and The Wolves put the boots to him before announcing that any interference in the main event would result in the interfering party losing their job. You know, because the mystery investor has that power.
- Bro Mans def. Eric Young & Abyss because Abyss went off the deep end and destroyed everyone in the ring, including the poor referee. Young then set up a Monster's Ball match for next week between the two as the "final experiment".
- Bully Ray and Mr. Anderson got into a brawl after the former challenged the latter to a casket match.
- Samoa Joe submitted Magnus to become the new number one contender to the TNA heavyweight title. Magnus is not being set up as a very strong champion here.
- Finally, the big reveal of the TNA mystery investor: MVP.
That's the show, Cagesiders. Your thoughts?