In honor of the upcoming I Quit match between Moose and Willie Mack at Genesis on January 9, Impact is counting down the most violent I Quit matches in their history. The first three finishes are not violent at all, but the final two more than make up for it.
5. AJ Styles vs Booker T - TNA Sacrifice (May 24, 2009)
4. Mr. Anderson vs Samuel Shaw - Hardcore Justice (Aug. 20, 2014)
3. Kurt Angle vs Eric Young - Impact Wrestling (May 29, 2015)
2. James Storm vs Gunner - TNA Sacrifice (Apr. 27, 2014)
1. AJ Styles vs Tommy Dreamer - TNA No Surrender (Sep. 5, 2010)
Gunner shoving a shard of glass into Storm’s eye made me flinch, but hearing Dreamer’s screams of agony gave me the heebie-jeebies. Just look at his pain.
Do you agree with Impact’s list for most violent I Quit matches? What was your reaction to seeing that ocular damage?