Jeopardy! recently announced a multi-night tournament between the three biggest winners in the world famous trivia game show’s long history. James Holzhauer, Brad Rutter & Ken Jennings will face off in primetime on ABC starting Jan. 7, 2020 in an event they just had to call Jeopardy! The Greatest of All Time.
For fans of the Alex Trebek-hosted quizzer, this is bigger than a Super Bowl, or WrestleMania.
Holzhauer, who’s never hesitated to talk a little Twitter trash, is treating it like the latter. Earlier today, he broke out one of this century’s most famous wrestling promos to get the hype train rolling...
You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at @KenJennings and you can see that statement is not true. pic.twitter.com/Oi1dO4qomI— James Holzhauer (@James_Holzhauer) November 18, 2019
See, normally if you go one on one with another @Jeopardy contestant, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add @bradrutter to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down.— James Holzhauer (@James_Holzhauer) November 18, 2019
See the 3 way at the GOAT, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because @bradrutter KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!— James Holzhauer (@James_Holzhauer) November 18, 2019
So @KenJennings, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning the GOAT. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning the GOAT.— James Holzhauer (@James_Holzhauer) November 18, 2019
See Ken, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you in January.— James Holzhauer (@James_Holzhauer) November 18, 2019
Just when I thought 2019 couldn’t surprise me...