Hi! If you're new to Cageside Seats, welcome to the best wrestling community in the galaxy. You could have chosen many other wrestling communities (and you probably have), but you picked this one, and we appreciate that. I think it's time you and I get to know each other a little better. I mean, since you're gonna be here for a while, I hope.
For the remainder of April and a little bit into May, I will drop a wrestling-related query and you answer. It’s that easy. No right or wrong answer, and best of all, you might actually make a friend or three. Also, respect the answers of others, even if you disagree. Cool? Cool.
Today’s question came through yesterday’s Daily Open Thread from Vic Zanzibar.
Name one lower-card wrestler you would like to see in a one-off main event angle.
This is basically what Jinder Mahal is doing now.
Me: gimme Zack Ryder. That dude’s been through a lot and I would love to see him in a WWE World or Universal Championship angle, if only for four weeks and everyone and their mom knew how it ended. At least I would get to say I saw Main Event Zack Ryder.
Your turn. Name one lower-carder you wanna see in a main event angle.
Check out the 35-Day Challenge to date. If you’re new to Cageside Seats, please read the Prelude post.
- Why do you like wrestling
- Your favorite Wrestlemania moment
- Your favorite male wrestler right now
- Your favorite female wrestler right now
- Your favorite male wrestler ever
- Your favorite female wrestler ever
- Your favorite promo package
- What would your custom wrestling T-shirt say?
- One wrestler you do not want to be in a locked room with
- What wrestler would you want to be for a day?
- Your favorite thing in wrestling right now
- Your wrestling catchphrase
- If you could bring back one dead wrestler...
- Your favorite wrestling video game
- Your favorite tag team right now
- Your favorite tag team ever
- Your favorite era in wrestling
- Your wrestling patronus
- Your favorite wrestling promo
- One current wrestler you’re totally over
- The most famous wrestler born on your birthday
- Your favorite signature move
- Your funniest wrestling moment