Hi! If you're new to Cageside Seats, welcome to the best wrestling community in the galaxy. You could have chosen many other wrestling communities (and you probably have), but you picked this one, and we appreciate that. I think it's time you and I get to know each other a little better. I mean, since you're gonna be here for a while, I hope.
For the remainder of April and a little bit into May, I will drop a wrestling-related query and you answer. It’s that easy. No right or wrong answer, and best of all, you might actually make a friend or three. Also, respect the answers of others, even if you disagree. Cool? Cool.
Today’s question I’m sure is going to cause quite a bit of controversy, so I’ll put this in bold so you don’t miss it: There is no right or wrong answer. Respect the answers of others. Don’t get yourself banned.
Name one person currently wrestling you’re totally over.
Basically, someone that doesn’t do it for you for whatever reason or you just want to go away. We all have that one guy. For me, it’s Alberto Del Rio. Maybe it’s me, but rich, smarmy aristocrat is something that has been done better—way better—in the past. I’m sure he’s probably dripping with charisma somewhere, but I don’t think he got those genes from his famous father. I hated him when he first came along. I hated him when he came back. I’m glad he’s on Impact so I don’t have to watch him ever again.
But congrats to him on marrying Paige. Good on him.
Your turn. Tell us one wrestler you’re totally over.
Check out what you may have missed here. Also, if you’re new to the Cageside community, please take a few moments to read the Prel
- Why do you like wrestling
- Your favorite Wrestlemania moment
- Your favorite male wrestler right now
- Your favorite female wrestler right now
- Your favorite male wrestler ever
- Your favorite female wrestler ever
- Your favorite promo package
- What would your custom wrestling T-shirt say?
- One wrestler you do not want to be in a locked room with
- What wrestler would you want to be for a day?
- Your favorite thing in wrestling right now
- Your wrestling catchphrase
- If you could bring back one dead wrestler...
- Your favorite wrestling video game
- Your favorite tag team right now
- Your favorite tag team ever
- Your favorite era in wrestling
- Your wrestling patronus
- Your favorite wrestling promo