Hi! If you're new to Cageside Seats, welcome to the best wrestling community in the galaxy. You could have chosen many other wrestling communities (and you probably have), but you picked this one, and we appreciate that. I think it's time you and I get to know each other a little better. I mean, since you're gonna be here for a while, I hope.
For the remainder of April and a little bit into May, I will drop a wrestling-related query and you answer. It’s that easy. No right or wrong answer, and best of all, you might actually make a friend or three. Also, respect the answers of others, even if you disagree. Cool? Cool.
Ebertaker in a recent Daily Open Thread provides us with today’s question (editor’s note: slightly modified for culturally sensitivity).
What current wrestler is your ‘Patronus’?
For non-Potter fans our there - what’s a Patronus? Harry Potter Wiki, take it away:
This ancient and mysterious charm conjures a magical guardian, a projection of all your most positive feelings... a guardian which generally takes the shape of the animal with whom they share the deepest affinity.
That said, it’s Asuka. I’d love to give people that just do me wrong this evil smile knowing that I would serve up revenge tenfold. And be the most confident person in any room I walk in. I don’t know how that feels, but I can imagine it feels fantastic.
Your turn. What current wrestler is your ‘Patronus’?
We’ve reached the halfway point of the 35-Day Challenge. If you’re just jumping in, here’s what you missed. If you’re new to the Cageside community, please take a few moments and read the Prelude post.
- Why do you like wrestling
- Your favorite Wrestlemania moment
- Your favorite male wrestler right now
- Your favorite female wrestler right now
- Your favorite male wrestler ever
- Your favorite female wrestler ever
- Your favorite promo package
- What would your custom wrestling T-shirt say?
- One wrestler you do not want to be in a locked room with
- What wrestler would you want to be for a day?
- Your favorite thing in wrestling right now
- Your wrestling catchphrase
- If you could bring back one dead wrestler...
- Your favorite wrestling video game
- Your favorite tag team right now
- Your favorite tag team ever
- Your favorite era in wrestling