Hi! If you're new to Cageside Seats, welcome to the best wrestling community in the galaxy. You could have chosen many other wrestling communities (and you probably have), but you picked this one, and we appreciate that. I think it's time you and I get to know each other a little better. I mean, since you're gonna be here for a while, I hope.
For the remainder of April and a little bit into May, I will drop a wrestling-related query and you answer. It’s that easy. No right or wrong answer, and best of all, you might actually make a friend or three. Also, respect the answers of others, even if you disagree. Cool? Cool.
Today’s question was actually asked a couple days ago through the Cageside Seats Twitter (which you should be following because if you’re not, what’s wrong with you? Seriously).
If you could be any wrestler for just one day, who would you be and why?— Cageside Seats (@cagesideseats) April 11, 2017
Me? I would love to be Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Not just the movie star life and the big muscles and everything that being The Rock entails. Because Dwayne looks like a pretty awesome person to hang out with.
Your turn. If you could be any wrestler for a day, who would it be? And why?
Catch up on the 35-Day Challenge here, and if you’re new to the community, I encourage you check out the Prelude post.
- Why do you like wrestling
- Your favorite Wrestlemania moment
- Your favorite male wrestler right now
- Your favorite female wrestler right now
- Your favorite male wrestler ever
- Your favorite female wrestler ever
- Your favorite promo package
- What would your custom wrestling T-shirt say?
- One wrestler you do not want to be in a locked room with