This is it! Congratulations! After today, you have made it through the Cageside Seats 30 Day Challenge. Hopefully, this has been a fun experience for you and maybe you've gotten to know someone better.
Let's finish strong. Here's your question of the day.
What's one thing you want to see in wrestling in the next twelve months?
One thing I want to see: a main storyline in WWE that doesn't involve the McMahons. There are generations of wrestling fans that have never known a McMahon to be the center of the WWE Universe. It's about time they experience it, if only for a little bit.
Your turn. What do you want to see in the wrestling world in the next year?
The 30 Day Challenge is a wrap. I'll do a wrap-up post this weekend. Here's this year's 30 Day Challenge.
- Why do you like wrestling?
- Favorite Wrestlemania moment
- Favorite male wrestler now
- Favorite female wrestler now
- Favorite wrestling photo
- Your entrance theme
- Favorite entrance theme
- If you can stop one event in wrestling history...
- Funniest wrestling moment
- The wrestlers you miss most
- Favorite wrestling event ever
- Favorite era in wrestling
- Favorite promo ever
- Favorite championship belt
- What bothers you most in wrestling?
- Your unpopular wrestling opinion
- Favorite match ever
- Favorite thing in wrestling right now
- Wrestlers you overgrew
- Favorite signature move
- First memory of wrestling
- Favorite male wrestler ever
- Favorite female wrestler ever
- Favorite tag team ever
- Favorite stable
- Favorite manager ever
- Has the Internet affected your wrestling enjoyment?
- Your dream tag team
- Your dream match