Howdy, and thanks for choosing Cageside Seats for your pro wrestling news and commentary needs. You've had and still have your choice for your pro wrestling needs, and you picked us, and we honestly appreciate it. We really do. So, since you're here, can we get to know you better? You know, like pick the wrestling side of your brain? Cool.
Today's question I'm sure will spark a debate or three, so try to keep it civil, okay?
Has the Internet affected your enjoyment of wrestling?
In a word, yes.
Both good and bad. The good: there's nothing better than watching great wrestling with people who are just as passionate about wrestling as you are. The bad: the breaking it down can be excruciating and soul-sucking. Sometimes I just need to step back and enjoy it because not everyone enjoys it on the same level I do.
Now you. Has the Internet affected your enjoyment of wrestling? Why or why not? This should make for some interesting discussion.
We're almost done with the 30 Day Challenge. Here's what you've missed (or here's what you can look back on).
Get up to speed on the 30 Day Challenge here.
- Why do you like wrestling?
- Favorite Wrestlemania moment
- Favorite male wrestler now
- Favorite female wrestler now
- Favorite wrestling photo
- Your entrance theme
- Favorite entrance theme
- If you can stop one event in wrestling history...
- Funniest wrestling moment
- The wrestlers you miss most
- Favorite wrestling event ever
- Favorite era in wrestling
- Favorite promo ever
- Favorite championship belt
- What bothers you most in wrestling?
- Your unpopular wrestling opinion
- Favorite match ever
- Favorite thing in wrestling right now
- Wrestlers you overgrew
- Favorite signature move
- First memory of wrestling
- Favorite male wrestler ever
- Favorite female wrestler ever
- Favorite tag team ever
- Favorite stable
- Favorite manager ever