Howdy, and thanks for choosing Cageside Seats for your professional grappling news and commentary needs. If you're new, welcome. If you're not new, welcome anyway. Mind we get to know each other better? Cool.
For the remainder of April and a little bit into May, I'll ask you a wrestling-related question, and you answer honestly. Also respect the answers of others, because let's be honest, not everyone thinks like you, and respect for one another keeps the world spinning and such.
Ready for today's question? Of course you are. Here it is.
Tell us your earliest wrestling memory.
My first memory will be the same as a lot of you I imagine. It's the Saturday morning (or more accurately, early afternoon) WWF Superstars show. My Saturday was not complete without that show. I began watching around 1987, give or take a year or two. Eventually, I got into WCW with their Saturday and Sunday shows too. Some weeks I watched with my grandmother who LOVED wrestling. She was into it. And to be honest, I credit her some for my love of wrestling today.
Ok, now you. Tell us about your earliest wrestling memories.
And when you're all done, get up to speed on the 30 Day Challenge here.
- Why do you like wrestling?
- Favorite Wrestlemania moment
- Favorite male wrestler now
- Favorite female wrestler now
- Favorite wrestling photo
- Your entrance theme
- Favorite entrance theme
- If you can stop one event in wrestling history...
- Funniest wrestling moment
- The wrestlers you miss most
- Favorite wrestling event ever
- Favorite era in wrestling
- Favorite promo ever
- Favorite championship belt
- What bothers you most in wrestling?
- Your unpopular wrestling opinion
- Favorite match ever
- Favorite thing in wrestling right now
- Wrestlers you overgrew
- Favorite signature move