Howdy, and thanks for choosing Cageside Seats for your professional grappling news and commentary needs. If you're new, welcome. If you're not new, welcome anyway. Mind we get to know each other better? Cool.
For the remainder of April and a little bit into May, I'll ask you a wrestling-related question, and you answer honestly. Also respect the answers of others, because let's be honest, not everyone thinks like you, and respect for one another keeps the world spinning and such.
Now that we have an understanding, here's today's question. I expect you to have an answer for this because this is one from the "standard wrestling fan" file.
What's your favorite signature move in wrestling?
This includes finishers (obviously) and moves so unique to one wrestler, it might as well be their signature manuever.
For me, it's Diamond Dallas' Page's Diamond Cutter. Because I wasn't up on puroresu or lucha libre in the mid-1990s, the Diamond Cutter for me was the first move I can remember being done in more than one way. I wasn't just awed by the "quick-killness" of the move, but by how. It was mentioned once by Mike Tenay that DDP had about 50 ways to use the Diamond Cutter, and you know what? I believe it.
Get up to speed on the 30 Day Challenge here.
- Why do you like wrestling?
- Favorite Wrestlemania moment
- Favorite male wrestler now
- Favorite female wrestler now
- Favorite wrestling photo
- Your entrance theme
- Favorite entrance theme
- If you can stop one event in wrestling history...
- Funniest wrestling moment
- The wrestlers you miss most
- Favorite wrestling event ever
- Favorite era in wrestling
- Favorite promo ever
- Favorite championship belt
- What bothers you most in wrestling?
- Your unpopular wrestling opinion
- Favorite match ever
- Favorite thing in wrestling right now
- Wrestlers you overgrew