Howdy, and thanks for choosing Cageside Seats for your professional grappling news and commentary needs. If you're new, welcome. If you're not new, welcome anyway. Mind we get to know each other better? Cool.
For the remainder of April and a little bit into May, I'll ask you a wrestling-related question, and you answer honestly. Also respect the answers of others, because let's be honest, not everyone thinks like you, and respect for one another keeps the world spinning and such.
Alright. On with the question of the day then. Credit to TMadeBurner for coming up with this one.
Name one wrestler you grew out of.
Basically, one wrestler your younger self loved, but not so much now. It could be because of the wrestler himself (or herself), their character, or their matches.
Easy one. Hulk Hogan. And that's long before he was outed as a racist. Don't get me wrong, that classic theme still gets me going. And Hogan's bout with The Rock from 2002 was awesome for a reason I can't really explain. But on a macro scale, if you've seen one Hogan bout, you've pretty much seen them all. There's very little difference and you can predict the beats with your eyes closed. And that's not even getting into his promos, brother.
Ok, now it's your turn. Who is one wrestler you're no longer in love with?
Get up to speed on the 30 Day Challenge here.
- Why do you like wrestling?
- Favorite Wrestlemania moment
- Favorite male wrestler now
- Favorite female wrestler now
- Favorite wrestling photo
- Your entrance theme
- Favorite entrance theme
- If you can stop one event in wrestling history...
- Funniest wrestling moment
- The wrestlers you miss most
- Favorite wrestling event ever
- Favorite era in wrestling
- Favorite promo ever
- Favorite championship belt
- What bothers you most in wrestling?
- Your unpopular wrestling opinion
- Favorite match ever
- Favorite thing in wrestling right now