Howdy, and thanks for choosing Cageside Seats for your professional grappling news and commentary needs. If you're new, welcome. If you're not new, welcome anyway. Mind we get to know each other better? Cool.
For the remainder of April and a little bit into May, I'll ask you a wrestling-related question, and you answer honestly. Also respect the answers of others, because let's be honest, not everyone thinks like you, and respect for one another keeps the world spinning and such.
Alright. On with the question of the day then.
What is your favorite thing in wrestling right now?
Took me some time to contemplate this, but I think my favorite thing in wrestling right now is just how much of it is accessible. Seriously, it's an embarrassment of riches as to what is available. Even if you don't subscribe to your favorite wrestling stream service, there are far too many quality matches and promotions available for cheap or for free. This must have been what life was like for the tape traders some ten and twenty years ago.
Okay, your turn. What's your favorite thing in wrestling right now?
Get up to speed on the 30 Day Challenge here.
- Why do you like wrestling?
- Favorite Wrestlemania moment
- Favorite male wrestler now
- Favorite female wrestler now
- Favorite wrestling photo
- Your entrance theme
- Favorite entrance theme
- If you can stop one event in wrestling history...
- Funniest wrestling moment
- The wrestlers you miss most
- Favorite wrestling event ever
- Favorite era in wrestling
- Favorite promo ever
- Favorite championship belt
- What bothers you most in wrestling?
- Your unpopular wrestling opinion
- Favorite match ever