Well, 2015 is finally over. Thank. God.
So I guess it's time we can now fairly ask the following question...
What's the biggest wrestling moment of 2015?
We're leaving that to you, the Cagesiders, the best wrestling community in the galaxy. Seriously, between all of you, you've probably seen enough wrestling to come to some sort of decision. But there are rules. Plenty of them, so please read before nominating.
- First, especially if you're late to the thread, kindly use CTRL-F or CMD-F to search for a moment you intend to nominate before nominating it. Only the recs for the first nomination will count. Repeat nominations of the same moment's recs will not count.
- Now that we got that out of the way, here's the rest of the rules: any moment in wrestling, no matter how big or small a company, is eligible. However, if you intend to nominate a moment from a smaller fed (i.e. not WWE, TNA, ROH, Lucha Underground, or New Japan Pro Wrestling), you should at least accompany a video, picture, or a detailed description of the moment. You really, really, really should. Even if you do, including a pic, video, or a description's a good idea anyway. Don't assume everyone knows what you're talking about. That pic, video, or description can make the difference between making the countdown and missing the cut.
- Matches, moments, even backstage shenanigans and news stories are eligible for the countdown, as long as they've happened in 2015.
- If your moment passes the smell test, then kindly do the following: subject box: write Nominate - your 2015 moment here. Comment box: a pic, video, description, SOMETHING. Don't be lazy.
- See something you agree with? Give it a rec, that's how the countdown's made.
- As always, it's okay to disagree, it's not okay to flame. Respect the house rules.
Nominations close three days from date and time of post (I mean, three days is enough for you all to figure it out, right?), with the countdown to go up this weekend.