After WWE pay-per-view (PPV)s, and on other occasions of import, a panel of Cagesiders is convened to discuss. These conversations among members of the best dang pro wrestling community on the interwebs are called...
Good Lord! That's Tonya Rodger's music!
Our SmackDown savior arrived to pep us all up and fantasy book the best darn ending to the Big Dog's beef with Bray Wyatt you ever heard.
Also covered in this edition:
- Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker blow off their feud in a Cell: a scary idea announced with a commercial
- Sting, Daniel Bryan, pro wrestling and injuries
- Kevin Owens, champion of the intercontinent
- Seth Rollins, Kane, Triple H, John Cena...where are any of these men going, and why should we care?
- Turning Paige...will it turn the page on the Divas Revolution?
- The pros and cons of new Divas champ Charlotte (WOOO!), or, have you ever pinkie swore?
- Roman Reigns: damned if he do, damned if he don't...wait, is he getting over as a babyface?
- Everyone is really excited about Sasha Banks vs. Bayley on October 7
- Vince McMahon...actually immortal, or just rich enough to clone himself?
Plus a few other tangents and side discussions as four fans with different views & opinions, likes & dislikes, do their best to show why our little corner of the internet wrestling community is so darn special.
Hope you enjoy the show, and please hit us up in the comments with your thoughts, feedback, questions or suggestions. We'll definitely be back after Hell in a Cell, and possibly before that to talk TakeOver: Respect and maybe even a few other promotions.
Cageside Speaks logo by TheDannyBaxter.