Yesterday, four brave members of the best dang pro wrestling community on the interwebs joined a Google Hangout with yours truly, and the second Cageside Speaks (and first with its own logo!) - was held.
The above video is the result. BaconStrips, Tonya Rodgers, SiRF and Von Krieger grabbed mics and hooked up cams (except for Bacon rocking Vince's favorite gimmick for Captain Charisma) to talk the post-Battleground, road to SummerSlam world of pro wrestling. Topics covered include...
- Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker, and WWE's age movement
- John Cena, WWE champion? And, oh yeah, Seth Rollins
- Kevin Owens: burial victim?
- Can we even get excited for the Divas Revolution?
- Any hope for the tag team division?
- Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Sting, WTF
- Von Krieger sings, Hulk Hogan destroys our childhood, and no one is surprised
- What are we looking forward to anyway
Plus a few other tangents and side discussions as four fans with different views & opinions, likes & dislikes, do their best to show why our little corner of the internet wrestling community is so darn special.
Hope you enjoy the show, and please hit us up in the comments with your thoughts, feedback, questions or suggestions. The plan is to make episode three the weekend after Ultima Lucha, and another after SummerSlam. Stay tuned.
Troubles with the embedded player? Watch us on YouTube.
Cageside Speaks logo by TheDannyBaxter.