What you loved:
- Looks - She's pretty.
- Company Woman - She was brought on to be sexy, not a wrestler. Kelly didn't cause problems and did what was asked of her. We have given a bunch of guys the "Company Man" tag for doing whatever was asked of them, and she was no different.
- Media Work - She was always out doing media events for WWE, and seemed to enjoy it.
Best comment comes via ThedaB:
"Love: Ha. No."
What you loathed:
- Running the Ropes - No wrestler has ever done anything worse than Kelly Kelly runs ropes.
- In-Ring - No ring psychology, weak offense, bad at selling.
- Poster-child of the Divas - The period after Trish Stratus and before AJ Lee featured Kelly as a top star.
- No Improvement - She was with WWE for six years, mind you.
Best comment comes via Plan R:
"I am an unabashed Fan of Female Wrestling, I can sit and watch Manami Toyota wrestle match after match for hours, and consider it time well spent. (She is my true queen, sorry Paige)
But Kelly Kelly represented everything that is wrong with Female Wrestling. And I’m not talking about her lack of skill, plenty of talentless hacks have made it in industries they had no business being in. Kelly Kelly sent the wrong message to little girls. She sends the message that it’s not what you do, it’s not what you say, it’s not how you carry yourself, it’s how you look, and how much skin you show, and that’s it.
Just think of it, there is a little girl sitting at home watching Raw, and what is she treated to? Great Heroes and Evil villains telling good stories? Strong women who stand up for themselves? Women who can stand toe to toe with any man and prove that they are just as capable? Nope they get sex toys, they get told that a woman’s worth is only measured by the bulge they create in a mans pants, that’s it."
On to the poll! With 279 votes, Kelly Kelly's average score is 3. That's the product of a lot of troll votes.
Thanks, Cagesiders! Tomorrow's pick fought a shovel and the shovel won.