Here’s a place to check results and comment along with a new episode of AEW Rampage, airing tonight at its 10 pm ET regular start time on TNT.
The Sept. 15 edition of Rampage comes our way on tape from Heritage Bank Center in Cincinnati, Ohio (spoilers are here, if you’re interested - and if you are and choose to discuss them in the comments, please use the spoiler tag).
Tonight’s show features Kris Statlander defending the TBS championship against the returning Jade Cargill.
Also on the card: An 8-man tag of The Hardys & Lucha Bros vs. The Butcher, Jeff Jarrett, The Blade, and Jay Lethal. Daddy Ass & The Acclaimed will be in action, Matt Sydal & Christopher Daniels take on The Kingdom, and more!
Come right back here at 10 pm ET when Rampage kicks off on TNT. We’ll update the post with everything that happens on the show below the line.
Enjoy the show!
AEW RAMPAGE RESULTS FOR SEPT. 15
- The Hardys & Lucha Bros defeat Jeff Jarrett, The Blade, Jay Lethal & The Butcher in an 8-man tag team match. Alex Abrahantes beat up Sonjay Dutt and Kip Sabian on the ring apron late in the match, but Satnam Singh made him pay for it. The Hardys fought to the back with Jeff Jarrett and Jay Lethal, leaving Fenix inside the ring to put The Blade away driving him head first onto the mat for the three count.
- The Hardys were laid out at the top of the ramp by Satnam Singh after the match. The Righteous came out and stood over The Hardys prone bodies.
- Britt Baker is interviewed about her recent losses. Baker plans to adjust by winning the TBS championship. She wants to challenge the winner of tonight’s Statlander vs. Cargill match in the main event of Collision tomorrow night.
- The latest episode of QTV raises questions about whether QT Marshall is ever coming back. Johnny TV beats up a luchador and stops Harley Cameron from stabbing the luchador with a scissor.
- The Kingdom (Matt Taven & Mike Bennett) defeat Matt Sydal & Christopher Daniels. This was a back-and-forth match that The Kingdom won by putting Daniels away with the Proton Pack for the pin, no shenanigans needed.
- The Kingdom cut a promo in the ring afterwards. They blame Adam Cole for what happened to Roderick Strong’s neck. They plan to win the ROH tag team titles from MJF and Adam Cole. They go on about this being Neck Health Awareness Month.
- Renee Paquette interviews Mogul Embassy in the back. They are pissed off at Hangman Page and the Young Bucks. Swerve proposes Hung Bucks vs. Cage & Gates of Agony for Grand Slam week.
- Daddy Ass & The Acclaimed defeat Peter Avalon & The Outrunners. It wasn’t a squash, but the babyfaces still went over in about three minutes, with everyone hitting their finishers on Avalon for the pin.
- Dark Order come out after the match and interrupt the scissoring party. They want to win the trios titles. They are tired of good things happening to bad people like The Acclaimed and Daddy Ass. They propose a one-on-one match on Collision, and if Dark Order wins, they get the trios title match. The babyfaces try to do Rock, Paper, Scissors to pick who is in the Collision match, but they all keep tying with scissors. It’s finally agreed that Bowens will face off against Evil Uno on Collision.
- Aussie Open defeat Lorde Crewe & Damian Chambers. This was a total squash. Aussie hit their tandem finisher on each guy separately and got the pin in a very quick match.
- Kris Statlander defeats Jade Cargill to retain the TBS championship. They were evenly matched for most of the bout, exchanging equivalent power moves, almost like a mirror image of each other. Mark Sterling gets involved, helping Jade get the upper hand. But Kris counters the Jaded finisher. She hits Cargill with Friday night fever for the pin fall win.
- Cargill and Statlander shake hands and hug each other after the match. It will be Statlander vs. Baker for the belt tomorrow on Collision.
- That’s the end of the show!