Here’s a place to check results and comment along with a new episode of AEW Rampage, airing tonight at its 10 pm ET regular start time on TNT.
The Sept. 1 edition of Rampage comes our way on tape from Now Arena in Hoffman Estates, Illinois (spoilers are here, if you’re interested - and if you are and choose to discuss them in the comments, please use the spoiler tag).
Tonight’s show features The Butcher & The Blade, The Hardys, Dark Order, Gates of Agony, Aussie Open, The Righteous, Peter Avalon & Ryan Nemeth, Best Friends, Darius Martin & Action Andretti, and The Outrunners in a Tag Team Battle Royal to determine Ring of Honor Tag Team champions Adam Cole & MJF’s challengers for All Out on Sunday.
Also on the card: Skye Blue & Willow Nightingale taking on Anna Jay & Taya Valkyrie and El Hijo del Vikingo & Nick Wayne battling Kip Sabian & Gringo Loco in tag action, Hangman Page vs. Bryan Keith, and more!
Come right back here at 10 pm ET when Rampage kicks off on TNT. We’ll update the post with everything that happens on the show below the line.
Enjoy the show!
AEW RAMPAGE RESULTS FOR SEPT. 1
- Rampage kicks off with a Tag Team Battle Royal to determine the All Out opponent for Ring of Honor Tag Team champions Adam Cole & MJF.
- Dark Order wins the Tag Team Battle Royal: The Outrunners are immediately eliminated as the match kicks off. Chuck Taylor tosses out Ryan Nemeth next. Peter Avalon is hit with multiple Twists of Fate before being thrown out. The Gates of Agony are sent packing by Aussie Open. The Blade was eliminated somewhere in the middle of that. Butcher tries making it on his own, but The Righteous get rid of him. Vincent is gone, but he is a sore loser and takes Matt Hardy out from the outside. Jeff Hardy is next to go. Andretti and Martin work together to get rid of Dutch. Action goes for a high risk move, but Aussie Open push him over the top rope crashing to an elimination. Alex Reynolds is gone, and so is Martin. Aussie Open gets rid of Chuck Taylor. The final four are Aussie Open, Trent Beretta, and John Silver. The heels triple team Trent, but he hangs in there and pulls the rope down for a running Fletcher to eliminate himself. Alex Reynolds, who was pretending to be injured to remain at ringside, prevents Silver from being eliminated, and helps him back to safety on the ring stairs. Silver takes advantage of his second chance to help get rid of Mark Davis and Trent while they are struggling to get each other over the rope.
- Aussie Open attack Chris Jericho at the commentary table after the match, but Sammy Guevara rescues Chris with Floyd the bat in hand.
- Mike Santana goes through his history in AEW, including his father’s death and being injured at Blood and Guts 2022. He has a lot more of his story to tell.
- El Hijo del Vikingo & Nick Wayne defeat Kip Sabian & Gringo Loco. After getting beat on for a while, Wayne makes the hot tag to Vikingo late in the match. He takes out Sabian with a corkscrew kick right in Kip’s face, then jumps across the ring with a running high wire springboard dropkick kick on Gringo. Vikingo destroys Gringo with an avalanche poinsonrana. Sabian is blasted with Wayne’s World. Vikingo finishes Gringo off with the 630 senton for the three count.
- Here’s another episode of QTV, where Johnny TV is in charge while QT is away defending his AAA Latin American championship. Johnny asks Aaron Solo and Harley Cameron for the latest dirt, but what they offer isn’t dirty enough for him. He vows to make some changes now that he is in charge.
- Hangman Page defeats Bryan Keith. Hangman brutalizes Keith with chops early on. Keith comes back with an overhead throw. He connects on Hangman with multiple lariats, but Hangman stays standing and sends Keith across the ring with a fallaway slam. Page wastes some time setting up for the Buckshot lariat, and Keith makes him pay for it at first. But it’s just a matter of time until Page takes his head off with the move for the pinfall win.
- Renee Paquette interviews Daddy Magic, Daniel Garcia, and Angelo Parker about their match against The Acclaimed and Daddy Ass for trios gold on Collision. They are ready to climb up the ladder now that they shed the dead weight of Chris Jericho. Garcia might even consider going back to being a pro wrestler rather than a sports entertainer, but Daddy Magic cuts him off before he can finish saying it.
- Renee also interviews Roderick Strong. Roderick says Adam Cole knows what he did, and if you don’t know what that means, that’s too bad. Roderick is annoyed with her line of questioning and walks off with The Kingdom.
- Willow Nightingale & Skye Blue defeat Anna Jay & Taya Valkyrie. Willow makes the hot tag to Blue late in the fight. She dropkicks Jay and takes her down with a kick to the face. Blue hits a diving crossbody on Jay for a two count. She knees Anna in the face, but Valkyrie breaks up the ensuing pin attempt. Taya spears Skye, but Willow wipes out Taya with the pounce. Anna and Taya work together to superkick Willow. Anna accidentally kicks Taya. Skye takes advantage by hitting Code Blue on Jay for the pin fall win.
- Taya is pissed off and attacks Blue after the match. Willow runs Taya off. The ref raises the hands of Willow and Skye as Rampage goes off the air.