Here’s a place to check results and comment along with a new episode of AEW Rampage, airing tonight at its 10:00pm ET regular start time on TNT.
The 100th episode of Rampage comes our way on tape from Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta (spoilers are here, if you’re interested - and if you are and choose to discuss them in the comments, please use the spoiler tag).
Tonight’s show features Hangman Page & the Young Bucks vs. Dark Order in the main event.
Also on the card: Matt Hardy & Jeff Jarrett vs. Sammy Guevara & Daniel Garcia in the Blind Eliminator Tag Team Tournament, Hikaru Shida vs. Marina Shafir, another tourney match of Trent Beretta & Matt Sydal vs. Big Bill & Brian Cage, and more!
Come right back here at 10:00 pm ET when Rampage kicks off on TNT. We’ll update the post with everything that happens on the show below the line.
Enjoy the show!
AEW RAMPAGE RESULTS FOR JULY 7
- Rampage kicks off with Young Bucks & Hangman Page vs. Dark Order (Alex Reynolds, John Silver, Evil Uno) in a trios match, with all six men already in the ring as the match is about to begin.
- Dark Order defeats Hangman Page & the Young Bucks. Matt Jackson had to wrestle most of the first half of the match for his team, as the Dark Order prevented him from tagging out. Hangman Page later made the hot tag and wiped out all members of the Dark Order. The Young Bucks hold Evil Uno in place for Hangman to hit a standing Shooting Star splash from the apron. The Bucks hit the Meltzer Driver on Alex Reynolds, but Uno breaks up the pin attempt. Page and Uno have a hockey fight in the middle of the ring. The Bucks go crazy with superkicks. Page has Uno alone in the ring for the Buckshot Lariat, but Uno pulls the ref in front of him. Konosuke Takeshita shows up and distracts the ref, allowing Claudio Castagnoli to come from out of nowhere with an uppercut on Page. Dark Order takes advantage and gets the pin on Page for the win.
- Claudio and Konosuke grab chairs looking to do more damage on Page after the match, but Kenny Omega runs out for the save.
- The latest episode of QTV is here. They celebrate Johnny TV’s arrival and QTV’s recent attack on The Acclaimed.
- Sammy Guevara & Daniel Garcia defeat Matt Hardy & Jeff Jarrett to advance in the Blind Eliminator Tag Team Tournament. The finish saw Jay Lethal toss a guitar in for Matt to use, but he refused. Sammy Guevara then hit the GTH on Matt, and Garcia tagged in to get the pin.
- Jarrett and his crew put the boots to Hardy after the match. Brother Zay runs in to try to help, but Satnam Singh takes him out with a chokeslam. Ethan Page runs out and fares better than Zay, preventing Jarrett from blasting Matt with a guitar.
- Hikaru Shida defeats Marina Shafir. The commentators mention Shafir’s 5-0 record in 2023 early on in the match. Marina uses her judo tosses on Shida to control her on the mat. She gets Hikaru up for a modified torture rack. Both women exchange blows in the middle of the ring, with Hikaru battering Shafir down to the mat. Shida lands the Falcon Arrow but doesn’t hook the leg on the pin, and Shafir kicks out. Hikaru then puts her away with the Katana.
- Kris Statlander is interviewed backstage. She calls herself the defeater of the undefeated, and says the TBS title is always on the line.
- Big Bill & Brian Cage defeat Trent Beretta & Matt Sydal to advance in the Blind Eliminator Tag Team Tournament. The heels hit synchronized boss man slams on the babyfaces late in the match for near falls. Cage and Bill men accidentally hit each other when Sydal dodges them. Matt goes up top for the meteora, but Cage catches him and powerbombs him into the buckle. Beretta hits Cage with German from up top and then a piledriver. Sydal lands the meteora for a near fall. They double thrust kick Bill, but he comes right back and double lariats them down to the mat. He chokeslams Beretta. Cage lifts Sydal up for a pwoerbomb, and Bill clotheslines Sydal on the way down. That’s enough to score the pin.
- That’s the end of the show, folks!