Here’s a place to check results and comment along with a new episode of AEW Rampage, airing tonight at 10 pm ET on TNT.
The latest edition of AEW’s Friday night show comes our way on tape from Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis, Missouri (spoilers are here, if you’re interested - and if you are and choose to discuss them in the comments, please use the spoiler tag).
Tonight’s main event is Action Andretti vs. Juice Robinson.
Also advertised on tonight’s card: Taya Valkyrie vs. Marina Shafir, Konosuke Takeshita vs. Sammy Guevara, Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent Beretta) vs. Kings of the Black Throne (Malakai Black & Brody King), and more!
Come right back here at 10 pm ET when Rampage kicks off on TNT. We’ll update the post with everything that happens on the show below the line.
Enjoy the show!
AEW RAMPAGE RESULTS FOR MAR. 31
- Rampage kicks off with Konosuke Takeshita vs. Sammy Guevara, with both men in the ring and ready to go.
- Sammy Guevara defeats Konosuke Takeshita. Konosuke gets the better of Sammy early on and mocks him by doing Sami’s pose laying down in the ring. Guevara pays him back with a senton from the top with Konosuke draped over the rope. Takeshita dives over the top rope and lands on Guevara’s knee, which Sami clutches in pain afterwards. Takeshita tries for a deadlift German superplex, but Sammy elbows his way out of the grip. Sammy calls for a brainbuster later in the match, so Konosuke turns it around and delivers one of his own. Konosuke somehow hits a release German suplex from his knees. Sammy comes back with a Spanish Fly for a near fall. Sammy misses a shooting star press and jams his knee on the landing. Takeshita catches Sammy’s cutter out of mid air and turns into a Blue Thunder Bomb for a near fall. Both men exchange blows on the top rope. Takeshita slips behind and hits a release German suplex! Tay Melo grabs Konosuke’s boot, leaving him open to a knee strike from Guevara. Sammy follows up with GTH for the pin fall victory.
- Darby Allin and Jungle Boy both watch on from monitors in the back while Sammy motions for a title match at Double or Nothing.
- There’s a new episode of QTV. QT says the marks love his new Dirt Sheet Driver finisher because he got it from Japan. They mock Wardlow as the segment comes to an end.
- Matt Hardy and Ethan Page are interviewed backstage. Matt presents Ethan a contract to sign for a match with HOOK next week on Dynamite. Ethan signs the contract while admitting that he knows nothing about what’s on it. I’m sure that will work out well for him.
- Kings of the Black Throne vs. Best Friends ends in disqualification. Trent Beretta hits a Tornado DDT on Brody King late in the match, and follows up with a shotgun dropkick on Malakai Black. Best Friends give the people what they want with the hug, but Brody ruins it. King chokeslams Trent onto the ring apron. He goes to smash Trent with a chair, but Chuck Taylor disarms him. Brody responds by powerbombing Chuck through the timekeeper’s table. Trent grabs the chair and smashes Brody from behind. Malakai then attacks Trent from behind. The ref calls for the bell and seemingly throws out the match, because no winner is declared.
- Kings of the Black Throne look to massacre the Best Friends in the ring after the match is over. Orange Cassidy comes out for the save, but Buddy Matthews interrupts him on stage. The heels hit Dante’s Inferno on Taylor and stand tall over all three babyfaces.
- Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland cut promos (pre-taped) to hype up their next fight, whenever that may be. Swerve is determined to take out Keith for good, while Keith plans to put him down six feet deep. Swerve promises he has an army to eliminate Keith, and he promises that his words have weight to them.
- Taya Valkyrie defeats Marina Shafir. Mark Sterling, Jade Cargill, Leila Grey, and Tootie (Sterling’s legal processor) come out on stage early in the fight. Marina takes advantage of the distraction and takes Taya down to the mat. However, Taya comes right back and puts Marina away quickly with Road to Valhalla.
- Sterling sends Tootie to the ring to serve Taya with a legal injunction to stop using the Road to Valhalla. Taya takes the paper and then hits another Road to Valhalla on Tootie. Jade Cargill charges down to the ring, but Mark and Leila are able to restrain her before she gets there.
- Anna Jay is interviewed backstage. She says she almost died from dislocated ribs in the street fight earlier this year. She plans to choke out Julia Hart and see how much the House of Black really do enjoy pain.
- Mark Henry throws to a video package hyping up tonight’s main event of Action Andretti vs. Juice Robinson.
- Juice Robinson defeats Action Andretti. Juice repeatedly referred to Action as Ricky Starks during the fight. The finish came shortly after Andretti nailed multiple running elbow strikes on Juice. He gained momentum and landed a flying dive through the ropes on Juice. Andretti hit a springboard moonsault to the outside. But it quickly turned from there, with Action running right into a leg lariat and then getting spiked him with Juice is Loose for the pin fall victory.
- Juice mocks Starks and goes to deal more damage to Action, but Ricky runs out for the save. Juice runs away before Starks can get his hands on him.
- That’s the end of the show, folks!